We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our web-site. We will
not pass your details onto any other organisation and will only use the details you
give us to keep you informed about our work if you request this. New Life Orphans
Home believes privacy is important and so we operate an "opt-in" policy with regard
to any mailings: by contacting us, or donating to our work, your details will not
automatically be placed on our mailing lists.
Our use of your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
• administer our web-site
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the web-site
• enable your use of the services available on our web-site
• send you donation acknowledgements and statements
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the web-site.
All our web-site financial transactions are handled through our payment services
provider, Paypal. You should only provide your personal information to Paypal after
information with Paypal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing
payments you make via our web-site.
We may disclose information about you to any of our trustees or staff insofar as
we may disclose information about you:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing
information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Third party web-sites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party web-sites
to which this web-site contains links.